Chocolate is always a good idea! So when I spotted these cute little Easter Egg birds nests on Pinterest, I just had to give them a go!
Original idea from The Curvy Carrot
Mini Egg Nests
Makes approximately five nests
- 1 packet Changs noodles
- 200g Cadbury milk chocolate block (the ordinary one, not the cooking one)
- 1 packet Cadbury mini eggs
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. I broke mine up into a Pyrex dish and put it in on 50% power for 1 minute and stirred it afterwards until it had all melted.
- Pour noodles into a large bowl, add chocolate and mix with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Take large spoonfuls of the mixture and heap onto a tray in nest shapes. I indented mine a little in the middle.
- Add three mini eggs to the top of each nest.
- Place in the refrigerator until set.
Variations: You could also add peanut butter to your chocolate for a slightly different flavour.